Link Power Building Contracting LLC, a group company of Link Middle East is the first company promoted by our Managing Director Mrs. Shruti Gokhale and Mr. Vidyuth Kini.
The company was founded to cater growing demand for Secondary structure steel and architectural metal work in the region during the peak development era & today one of market leaders in the field of supply/Installation of structural steel in Power & Transmission Sector (substation).
Over time, management has added to facilities and product range and today has a wide product range in the field of metal processing and fabrication.
We have taken part in a wide range of developmental projects & activities wherein we have gained rich experience, reinforcing our ability to take up larger & more complex projects with various Consultants, Government Bodies and Organizations.
Our business activities are focused on our core competence of metal and metal processing, providing a comprehensive turnkey approach to the business. We take great pride in our business & processes are governed by attention to every detail of our activities. We source our raw materials globally – identifying vendors who meet our quality requirements.
MR. U. M. KINI (1943-2013)
Founder and the guiding force behind establishment of LME Group. The driving force and motivation of the growth of the group. The source, inspiration & guiding light for the future.
We employ only the best available talent – our staff, engineers & workforce are qualified & experienced to meet every exigency.
We train our personnel to take pride in their work and to produce the highest quality. Adequate & competent supervision forms a cornerstone of our quality policy. We top this by our TQM system, which is in place, leveraged by our worldwide experience. Our quality focus extends to support functions as well.
Link Power Building Contracting LLC
Since the beginning we have built up a reputation of being a dependable manufacturer & supplier of quality products.
As a result the Link Middle East Group is well known in the regions and we are proud to have been associated with all major Organization in UAE Government Sector, Oil & Gas, Defense, Power & in protection of Other Critical National Infrastructure assets
Quality Systems & Product Certifications
Link Power Building Contracting LLC believes in keeping abreast of not just technological advancement & product developments in the industry but, also to to be aligned with the latest Quality Management Systems & product Standards compliance as part of the above policy. We are proud to have the following Certifications & Accreditation.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- We believe that Health, Safety & Environment forms an essential part of our operations. LPBC is strongly committed to undertake this social responsibility as an integral part of our activity.
- All our operations ensure the Health and Safety of our employees in the operational environment. We undertake numerous measures to protect the personnel, workplace & the environment.
- Integrating HSE into our Business Plan & Activity.
- Include & Raise awareness of all Employees. Provide adequate training for them to be able to carry out their activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Setting out, implementing & monitoring an effective HSE Plan.
- Empower and hold Line Managers & Engineers accountable to implement and evaluate HSE Performance.
- Operate all equipment & Machinery in a safe manner in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines.
- Adhere to National & Local Statutory Environment and Safety regulations.
- Provide employees with adequate safety gear & other facilities to uphold high standard of safety, hygiene & cleanliness.
- Monitor record & regulate safety incidents, implement preventive measures.
- Implement KPI's:
- HSE Training
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Emergency Drills
- HSE Management Meetings
- HSE Audits
Link Power Building Contracting LLC is committed to a policy of supplying and installing products of standard & quality, such that customers’ requirements are met and to implement this policy. Link Power Building Contracting LLC is committed to following a Quality Management system as defined in its Quality Manual and supporting procedures.
The Quality Assurance System defined in the Manual, and its supporting documentation, are mandatory.
The Quality Policy of the Company is communicated to all levels and copies are circulated to all departments. In addition, Copies of the Policy are displayed at strategic points on the Company Premises. All Staff are responsible for the Quality of their own work.